FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What results can I expect?
Results vary depending on your specific needs and goals. You can expect to see immediate treatment results for pain and stress relief, increased mobility and restored function within 1-3 sessions.
Which treatment length is right for me?
The length of treatment required depends on your specific needs. Typically, we recommend:
30-minute treatment for:
- Pre- and post-workout or sporting event
- Individuals with minimal to no injuries
- Limited time and busy schedule
- Focus on either upper or lower body
- Lower back/computer posture-specific
60-minute treatment for:
- Balancing upper and lower body major components
- Total relaxation
- Individuals with minimal injuries/surgeries (for major injuries and musculoskeletal issues, please get clearance from your doctor for this type of therapy)
90-minute treatment for:
- Complete experience—feel totally brand new!
- Extreme stress
- Total relaxation
- Improved sleep
- Full body myofascial reset—head to toe!
- Individuals with few to moderate injuries/surgeries (for major injuries and musculoskeletal issues, please get clearance from your doctor for this type of therapy)
How often should I get FST? What is your recommendation after my first visit?
Based on your first visit, we will complete a thorough needs assessment and provide a treatment plan which will outline a schedule and goals.
At a minimum, we recommend one FST treatment per month as part of a maintenance program.
Is FST covered by extended health insurance?
What payment methods do you accept?
Do I have to wear anything in particular?
Is there a Registered Massage Therapist?
Do you provide mobile/on-site services?
Yes. However, due to COVID-19, we are temporarily suspending this service until further notice.
What is MVPR?
MVPR is a lifestyle therapy brand. Our name stands for Movement Variability, Performance and Recovery - Our approach to manual therapy and movement programming.
Once you learn and master fundamental human movements you can express yourself at a high-performing level at the gym, playing with your kids or doing difficult housework. #StepTwo
After performing at your best, comes the need to recover efficiently. #StepThree
And the process starts all over again. Our treatment framework focuses on proactive and reactive body care, injury prevention, recovery and optimized mobility and performance.